Director of Finance
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Management or related field.
- Minimum of 3 years progressive experience in a healthcare environment required, 3-5 years in leadership positions preferred.
- Experience with budgeting, productivity, cost reduction analysis preferred.
- Experience with revenue cycle management required.
- Must possess or gain a strong knowledge of applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and professional standards in all areas of responsibility.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must demonstrate personal traits of a high level of commitment, motivation, team orientation, personal honesty and integrity and a demonstration of treating with dignity and respect.
- Responsible for the supervision and coordination of the functions of reimbursement, budget, patient accounting, patient registration, general ledger accounting, accounts payable, accounts receivable, purchasing, coding, credentialing, and health information management.
- Assures an appropriate level of understanding, awareness, and compliance with all applicable federal, state and agency laws, regulations, guidelines, and professional standards.
- Coordinates the development and monitoring of capital and operational budgets in support of strategic plans and goals.
- Establishes and maintains all appropriate records and reports applicable to the financial operation of the organization.
- Works collaboratively with IT to develop and maintain a plan for successful progression through Interoperability initiatives.
- Maintains collegial and cooperative relationships with organizational leadership
- Recruits and develops a qualified and productive workforce.
- Performs employee relations functions effectively to promote a positive work environment, influence retention and enhance communication.
Apply at www.pawneehospital.com