Registered Nurse or LPN-C - Primarily Night Shift
Pawnee County Memorial Hospital has a position available for a full-time or part-time Registered Nurse or LPN-C working primarily the night shift. This position provides and performs oversight, delegation, and coordination of total nursing care with other health care providers to meet holistic care needs of patients. Our small-town atmosphere offers a professional environment in a critical access facility. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package which includes excellent shift differential, rotating day/night shifts, flexible weekend shifts and working every 3rd holiday. Tuition reimbursement available.
- Must have a current valid Nebraska licensure (or ability to obtain)
- BLS (Basic Life Support) certification
- ACLS and TNCC certifications required
- Must possess computer skills along with basic office equipment
- Independent problem-solving skills and self-directed work experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Performs comprehensive nursing assessments in an efficient and effective manner.
- Performs all aspects of blood component administration by following applicable procedures and protocols.
- Performs intravenous therapy dynamics by following administration principles in an effective manner.
- Utilizes assessment/observation and review of available data to develop a comprehensive nursing care plan that supports the medical plan for each patient.
- Collaborates with Medical Staff, management, and other health care providers to coordinate medical and nursing management of patient care.
- Carries out the discharge planning process.
- Maintains and performs all patient related documentation in a timely, factual, and legible manner.
- Performs Emergency treatment as required.
- Promotes and ensures patient safety in all aspects of responsibilities.
- Assumes accountability for continual development of self and colleagues as professional practitioners.
- Other duties as assigned.
Apply at www.pawneehospital.com