Pawnee County Memorial Hospital has an immediate full-time position that works part-time as Clinical Informatics and part-time Registered Nurse. This position works collaboratively with users of clinical information systems and translates clinical functions into suitable computer applications. Provides leadership, implementation, maintenance, upgrades, education of all departments, plus coordination, design and development of operational and departmental procedures related to clinical information systems and other applications utilized by the organization in accordance with professional standards of practice. This position also serves as the designated Point of Care Contact for the organization.
- Current licensure as a health professional in the State of Nebraska
- PA, RN, or LPN required
- Experience in nursing informatics preferred
- Five years clinical experience preferred
- Must have a working knowledge of state regulations
- Ability to work collaboratively with others
- Demonstrates excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal, required
- Ability to maintain confidentiality required
Provides leadership to clinical departments in identifying, developing, implementing, and maintaining efficient, effective information systems including interfaces, policies and procedures
- Works closely with clinicians, leaders, physicians and all applicable committees to clarify needs and support the design and redesign of workflow to optimize clinical systems
- Performs nursing/clinical duties as needed.
- Maintains project plans and clinical system updates.
- Assists with policies and procedures pertaining to use of clinical information systems.
- Performs other duties as assigned by managers and/or the administrator.
Apply at www.pawneehospital.com
Pawnee County Memorial Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer