Pawnee County Memorial Hospital has an immediate opening for an IT Specialist. This position provides user desktop support, technical assistance to computer users and first response for Help Desk activities. Answer questions or resolve computer problems for team members in person, via telephone, or electronically. The IT Specialist provides assistance concerning the use of computer hardware and software, including printing, installation, word processing, electronic mail, and operating systems. Our small town atmosphere offers a professional environment in a critical access facility with a competitive salary and benefit package.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Associate degree in a technical area or 2 years help desk and EMR experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software Ability to work collaboratively with others
- Demonstrated excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal, required.
- Ability to effectively present information to patients, family, employees, physicians, etc.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality required
- Answer user inquiries regarding computer software or hardware operation to resolve problems.
- Administer network and data security, including antivirus, email security, and active directory.
- Set up equipment for employee use, performing or ensuring proper installation of cables, operating systems, or appropriate software.
- Read technical manuals, confer with users, or conduct computer diagnostics to investigate and resolve problems or to provide technical assistance and support.
- Develop training materials and procedures, or train users in the proper use of hardware or software.
- Participate in the data collections and reporting for the organization as needed
- Refer major hardware or software problems or defective products to IT Manager.
- Maintain records of daily data communication transactions, problems and remedial actions taken, or installation activities.
- Complies with state and federal regulatory requirements related to the performance and requirements of PCMH. Maintains and provides regulatory support and understanding in all applicable laws and regulations.
- Performs customer service & help desk functions by answering employee requests and questions.
- Perform 340B Pharmacy reporting by running reports and assisting with reporting process as necessary
Apply at www.pawneehospital.com
Pawnee County Memorial Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer