Business Office/Revenue Cycle Manager
Pawnee County Memorial Hospital has an immediate opening for a Business Office/Revenue Cycle Manager. Our small town atmosphere offers a professional environment in a critical access facility with a competitive salary and benefit package.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Management, or related field, preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years progressive experience in a healthcare environment required, and leadership positions preferred.
- Experience with budgeting, productivity, cost reduction analysis preferred.
- Experience with revenue cycle management.
- Must possess or gain a strong knowledge of applicable laws, regulations, guidelines, and professional standards in all areas of responsibility.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must demonstrate personal traits of a high level of commitment, motivation, team orientation, personal honesty and integrity and a demonstration of treating with dignity and respect.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality required.
- Manages all aspects of department operations effectively and efficiently including monitoring cash flow of the hospital as it is related to billing and collections for services provided by the hospital.
- Responsible for the supervision and coordination of the functions of reimbursement, budget, patient accounting, patient registration, general ledger accounting, accounts payable, accounts receivable, purchasing, coding, credentialing, and health information management.
- Assures an appropriate level of understanding, awareness, and compliance with all applicable federal, state and agency laws, regulations, guidelines, and professional standards.
- Maintains collegial and cooperative relationships with organizational leadership.
- Recruits and develops a qualified and productive workforce.
- Performs employee relations functions effectively to promote a positive work environment, influence retention and enhance communication.
Apply at www.pawneehospital.com